The Multicultural Centre was established in 2002, in the Small Winter Synagogue. The synagogue was built in 1837, and its authentic internal layout remains to this day. The first floor includes the former men’s room with four columns marking the location of the bema. The eastern wall includes a rectangular Aron ha Kodesh niche. A former women’s gallery with rectangular tapering niches remain on the second floor. This area has an exposition revealing Jewish history and the Holocaust in Kėdainiai. Educational activities-integrated tours are organized on the subjects of the Jewish culture and history, sacral Kėdainiai heritage and others. The Multicultural Centre presents the culture of different nations by organizing concerts, exhibitions, scientific conferences, seminars and town community events.